• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 394xp price reduced $475.00 shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigwoodbigsaw

fellin for the fun of it
Reaction score
Have a great running 394xp. The P&C look excellent. Comp is 165 and I will post that as soon as I get my gauge back from my one buddy. This saw doesn't need anything that I know of. All OEM starts right up. The only thing I have done to this saw was cleaned the top of the piston to remove the carbon and the inside of the jug got a once over, put new base gasket and carb/muffler gaskets. No stripped screws or anything just normal wear for a pro grade saw. Sorry about any of the pics my camera does not focus real well. If it is a big problem I can pull the jug and take a pic, just don't want to if need be. Have a baby due soon and trying to gather funds. Here are some pics, asking $550.00 PHO shipped. Feel free to ask questions, thanks

Attachments

• IMG_3090.JPG
    IMG_3090.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 277
  • IMG_3092.JPG
    IMG_3092.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 269
  • IMG_3093.JPG
    IMG_3093.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 256
  • IMG_3095.JPG
    IMG_3095.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 275
  • IMG_3096.JPG
    IMG_3096.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 256
  • IMG_3101.JPG
    IMG_3101.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 225
Crikey! That is a great deal.

Hopefully the sale of this saw doesn't leave a gap in your lineup.........LOL!

After six kids myself, I can really appreciate your sense of priorities.
Jon, you'd better tie that thing in a knot or you'll be standing in line at the soup kitchen!

I'm trying to borrow the loot . but not looking promising. I know I will will be kicking myself if I don't score this saw.

Back