Jonsered 2171 Vs Husqvarna 372

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's Latin name is Killerof stihlus, but it's commonly known as the 441-Shamer! :D :D :D

Ohhhh, I thought that thing on the end was a club. Here I was worried you were going to try to tell me it was a chain saw.

He, He, He, He!!!

:) :)

Last edited:
as soon as they learn to open dealers,i'll get one.

I realize some may not sale saws. But here is a least around your area.

9.3 mi PORTLAND POWER EQUIPMENT
USA-6480 PORTLAND
1125 PORTLAND-COBALT RD.

16 mi RED RIDER SMALL ENGINE REPAIR
USA-6096 WINDSOR LOCKS
395 ELLA GRASSO TPKE

16 mi GOTTIER SMALL ENGINE REPAIR
CT-06084 TOLLAND
427 TOLLAND STAGE ROAD

18 mi BREMAR RENTAL INC
CT-06019 CANTON
364 ALBANY TURNPIKE

19 mi YALESVILLE LAWN & GARDEN
USA-6492 YALESVILLE
571 CHURCH STREET

20 mi ROSALS RENTALS
CT-06226 WILLIMANTIC
87 CHURCH STREET

23 mi AL-N-SON
USA-06266 SOUTH WINDHAM
1089 WINDHAM ROAD

33 mi WOODBURY SAW & MOWER
USA-6798 WOODBURY
8 SCHOOL STREET

34 mi CJ TOOL RENTAL & SALES
CT-06374 PLAINFIELD
1364 NORWICH ROAD

35 mi CURTIS OUTDOOR PRODUCTS LLC
CT-06234 BROOKLYN
140 PROVIDENCE ROAD

Nice Oregon bar Mag, but what's the red and black thing stuck on the end of it?:greenchainsaw:

Well try one, and you will stop wondering what the Red and Black thing is :cheers:
attachment.php

i'm sure he is.

Go see Vito at A+B in East Windsor. He is a new Dolmar dealer, pretty good guy...

Jason

but i can walk through the woods a hundred yards and be at the Huskie/Stihl dealer.i even ride the snowmobile there in the winter.

the last one on the list sells them for $640.

I realize some may not sale saws. But here is a least around your area.

9.3 mi PORTLAND POWER EQUIPMENT
USA-6480 PORTLAND
1125 PORTLAND-COBALT RD.

16 mi RED RIDER SMALL ENGINE REPAIR
USA-6096 WINDSOR LOCKS
395 ELLA GRASSO TPKE

16 mi GOTTIER SMALL ENGINE REPAIR
CT-06084 TOLLAND
427 TOLLAND STAGE ROAD

18 mi BREMAR RENTAL INC
CT-06019 CANTON
364 ALBANY TURNPIKE

19 mi YALESVILLE LAWN & GARDEN
USA-6492 YALESVILLE
571 CHURCH STREET

20 mi ROSALS RENTALS
CT-06226 WILLIMANTIC
87 CHURCH STREET

23 mi AL-N-SON
USA-06266 SOUTH WINDHAM
1089 WINDHAM ROAD

33 mi WOODBURY SAW & MOWER
USA-6798 WOODBURY
8 SCHOOL STREET

34 mi CJ TOOL RENTAL & SALES
CT-06374 PLAINFIELD
1364 NORWICH ROAD

35 mi CURTIS OUTDOOR PRODUCTS LLC
CT-06234 BROOKLYN
140 PROVIDENCE ROAD

with a GB titanium 20" in bar.he is the only one i'd buy one from because he actually has them in stock,has parts in stock,and actually knows how to fix a saw.

call the rest,most will act like you are asking for a ferrarri 512 BB.not sure how they got on that list.

ive had a couple of ms46s one seized the other was stolen but i would say they were dogs put up against husky365's never mind a 372 and ive neer evan used a 372 but if the 365s better than a 46 its the husky or jonny equivilant then either has got my vote

you talkin 'bout a ms460/046??

ive had a couple of ms46s one seized the other was stolen but i would say they were dogs put up against husky365's never mind a 372 and ive neer evan used a 372 but if the 365s better than a 46 its the husky or jonny equivilant then either has got my vote

You have my vote for the "joke of the day":monkey:

well the ms460 has my vote for biggest pile of over hyped ????e ive had the misfortune to buy

There is a first for everything.

Most people refer to the 046/460 as about as long-lasting as a saw can be.

well the ms460 has my vote for biggest pile of over hyped ????e ive had the misfortune to buy

Trade ya my 029 for it.

MattyF: Do NOT read below this line

Special Note to ST: See, I know it a pile, so I'm trying to trade if off on someone who is distraught with his saw. Please don't come on this thread and say nasty things about my saw. Nor should you use a PM to warn this poor bloke. Now, if this deal falls through, I'm holding you personally responsible.

Joat

LOL, you have my 2nd vote also. There is a place here for somone who likes to tell jokes.
here is a link: http://www.arboristsite.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60

The 460/046 is by far a pile.....Either you used a worn out(low compression), carb way off, or a dull chain to come to your conclusion.:dizzy: :dizzy:

Trade ya my 029 for it.

MattyF: Do NOT read below this line

Special Note to ST: See, I know it a pile, so I'm trying to trade if off on someone who is distraught with his saw. Please don't come on this thread and say nasty things about my saw. Nor should you use a PM to warn this poor bloke. Now, if this deal falls through, I'm holding you personally responsible.

Joat

I will trade ya an 029, a 290, a new file, 2 wore out chains, a busted wedge a half full can of 2 cycle oil and a half empty can of warm bush beer for it.:dizzy:

Latest posts

Back