logger suspenders

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's funny, when you go to bailey's and look at the reviews for pants such as "Wild Ass", the only reviews that are not 5 star are people complaining about the buttons hurting them. You would think they could find some other pants made without buttons to suit them. I got a pair of the "Wild Ass" pants given to me at a gtg donated by bailey's and they are truly the best pants, or britches as I like to call em I have ever worn. Like Randy, bib overalls are my preference, but they are too hot for my line of work. Definitely gonna get me some more Wild Ass pant soon.

As of now I use perry belt clip suspenders everyday, and they work fine, but look forward to some button type Better S-Penders when I get more Wild Ass pants.

That's done from the top down. I can tell yun's how to shingle from the top down, too. Keeps ya from tearing up the work on hot days.

Now back on topic, ladies. Logger suspenders. Next time, Googleit.

Blue fuel ? what kind of oil do you run..............oh no oil thread derail..............

Back