Mastermind Worksaw Shirts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the kind words about these shirts. I am pleased that you all are getting to enjoy the shirt style you wanted. I have been wearing an orange shirt since I printed the first batch of gray shirts.
The shirts that were not part of the original order are shipped. Enjoy!

Thanks for the kind words about these shirts. I am pleased that you all are getting to enjoy the shirt style you wanted. I have been wearing an orange shirt since I printed the first batch of gray shirts.
That's pretty cool that an AS member is the one printing all these up! Thanks tpope. I'm looking forward to getting mine!

Was hoping that some spiffy Chimp apparel would get me into some hoity-toity places. Well it was no go. They said the shirt could go right in but i had to stayside. Guess you can put lipstick on a pig.

Not just nice graphics, but Gildan is the best IMO. After seeing the orange, I wish I had bought one of them too.

Was hoping that some spiffy Chimp apparel would get me into some hoity-toity places. Well it was no go. They said the shirt could go right in but i had to stayside. Guess you can put lipstick on a pig.
What really hurts is when they say your dog can come in, but you can't. ;) Like your avatar, good looking dog.

Not just nice graphics, but Gildan is the best IMO. After seeing the orange, I wish I had bought one of them too.
Hit Mastermind up. He bought a few extras and might have what you are looking for. Glad that you like the shirt itself. Randy specified to use a good shirt.

An A/S member printed them?? Awesome!! Might have to look ya up sonetime.. How much you charge if someone wanted to purchase/have made just a small order (couple shirts 5-10) of their own design. Ive used a small shop locally for everything from magnetic truck stickers, shirts, hats... And there is always a problem!

Back