Mastermind Worksaw Shirts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, not yet. The little woman and I plan on doing the rest on Sunday. I've been in the shop up to my eyes in saws. :(

These shirts have been a huge undertaking. I doubt I'll be doing shirts again. Glenda & I spent 13 hours Sunday working on the second half of this order.

I appreciate the fact that you guys support us.........but hot damn, I hate shirts. In protest I'm not wearing pants or shirt for the rest of the week. . :laugh:

These shirts have been a huge undertaking. I doubt I'll be doing shirts again. Glenda & I spent 13 hours Sunday working on the second half of this order.

I appreciate the fact that you guys support us.........but hot damn, I hate shirts. In protest I'm not wearing pants or shirt for the rest of the week. . :laugh:
Well, I guess the Baler aint' fixed yet :cool:

Now that you know how much time it takes, just make sure you charge enough to pay yourself as though you were porting saws, make a few extra and wrap each saw in one, dogs through the logo when you ship out saws :) custom distressed fashionwear by Mastemind :)
Cause worksaws are just a fad and fashion is forever :)

Dang, I'm sorry to hear that. You know your shirts will serve as advertisements all over the US and maybe other parts of the world. When people ask me about my Mastermind Worksaws T-shirts (I bought two of the dark green ones) and if that is the name of my business. I tell them, no, this is the business name of the guy that "souped" up my chainsaw. But, indeed if this is the end of the supply of Mastermind T-Shirts, I suppose they will soon become "collector's items" in the fashion world and will be selling used on Ebay for $100 ea.

Let's not jump to conclusions... there are ways around this problem of shipping. You ain't gotta take the shirt off of your back... jus sayin

Loving my shirts as well Randy. Thanks for taking the time to do it even when you are already had enough on your plate. :numberone:

Latest posts

Back