MMWS Now Scheduling Work For Jan, Feb, & March

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Randy,

Just for those who are unfamiliar with the process, please let us know if this is the procedure: Someone who wants port work contacts you during your open window, you give them an appointment date, then they are to mail saw to you so it arrives shortly before their appointment date? Or is there more to the process?

Randy,

Just for those who are unfamiliar with the process, please let us know if this is the procedure: Someone who wants port work contacts you during your open window, you give them an appointment date, then they are to mail saw to you so it arrives shortly before their appointment date? Or is there more to the process?

That is it almost exactly. I do ask for a deposit to hold a date though.

I have the customer send me an email, and I reply with a infomercial of sorts. That lays it all out, and asks that they supply certain contact info for return shipping.

I started spending my "extra" money on cattle, worn out farm equipment, fencing, loaders, etc...........

:laugh:

Give me a couple of years.......that investment will pay off.

"A couple years"farmers are some of the most optimistic people.... It will get better next year....

Wish I had the extra money to send you a saw. Maybe In a couple years....

I started spending my "extra" money on cattle, worn out farm equipment, fencing, loaders, etc...........

:laugh:

Give me a couple of years.......that investment will pay off.

You really aught to consider spending your money of profitable things:D

Why would anyone want to get into farmin :facepalm:

Hi Randy

Its a good thing I don't live close to you randy. If I did I would pay you twice what you charge for porting a cylinder to have you teach me the basics so I could do my own. I love your work, it is truely art. Someday I might send you a saw.. But I normally just learn how to do it myself, its how I've gotten as far as I have ha. Hope your holiday season is going good.

You really aught to consider spending your money of profitable things:D

Why would anyone want to get into farmin :facepalm:

Hi Randy

I really like being outside with the critters.....even if they make me poor. :)

Its a good thing I don't live close to you randy. If I did I would pay you twice what you charge for porting a cylinder to have you teach me the basics so I could do my own. I love your work, it is truely art. Someday I might send you a saw.. But I normally just learn how to do it myself, its how I've gotten as far as I have ha. Hope your holiday season is going good.

I'll gladly share anything I know. Fair warning though.......porting saws is addictive.

Back