MMWS Now Scheduling Work For Jan, Feb, & March

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Randy, what is your favorite saw to port, ??? Or is that like my favorite food?? The one in front of me at the moment.

I can't see a more all purpose saw in our area than a 346, which gets the biggest boost in performance??

I thought I read once that u prefer stihl??

Yeah yeah I've worked on many 2 stroke cycles that were absolute rippers. But they require a lot of maintenance that I don't think is fit for a streetable machine. Yes they are very fun I won't doubt that. Ever run a yz490 with nitrous? Cuz I have...

Randy, what is your favorite saw to port, ??? Or is that like my favorite food?? The one in front of me at the moment.

I can't see a more all purpose saw in our area than a 346, which gets the biggest boost in performance??

I thought I read once that u prefer stihl??

Well Let's see. Favorite saw to port? MS660, or 390XP. Large enough jug that they are easy to see in while grinding, and neither of them need huge amounts of material removed to get them where I like them.

Least favorites. 395XP, and 372XPW. Both need a metric **** ton of material removed......same price though. You take the good with the bad.....

Favorite saws to run? 346XP, 550XP, and 562XP. They are all plenty powerful for small and medium stuff, and they are smooth operators. Are they the "best"? A feller has to figure stuff like that out on his own.

I heard a saying that I tend to agree with once. "Stihl for working, Husky for racing". That's all I'll say about that......I sure ain't wanting to start a pissing contest. :laugh:

Well Let's see. Favorite saw to port? MS660, or 390XP. Large enough jug that they are easy to see in while grinding, and neither of them need huge amounts of material removed to get them where I like them.

Least favorites. 395XP, and 372XPW. Both need a metric **** ton of material removed......same price though. You take the good with the bad.....

Favorite saws to run? 346XP, 550XP, and 562XP. They are all plenty powerful for small and medium stuff, and they are smooth operators. Are they the "best"? A feller has to figure stuff like that out on his own.

I heard a saying that I tend to agree with once. "Stihl for working, Husky for racing". That's all I'll say about that......I sure ain't wanting to start a pissing contest. :laugh:

I can drink a 6 pack of beer then we can see who pisses further ? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No really, chainsaws suck! I have a really good pisser though...:chop:
e717cd1d72c6001ce2605c286457f65b.jpg
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/

This what you calling creamsicile

I can drink a 6 pack of beer then we can see who pisses further ? Lol

I can drink a six pack, rebuild a stihl to make it work, and it will run as good as it should. If not better. If I drink a six pack and try to rebuild a husqy? I will cut it in half with my stihl trying to make sure that my stihl is 4 stroking without load, and cleans up in the cut while.I'm sawing a husqy in half.

For all you that don't get what I'm saying.. iTS A JOKE

How dare you.. Here I thought we owned the cleanest 046 flat top in the world.. Nice saw! But.. Ours is an arctic ;)

Who needs a artic now dont you know global warming going get us.

If ya believe that One question women are not allowed to ask if this dress makes my ass look too big !

Guys theres is no answer that is suitable !

Its a 460 with a 046 D cyl with all new parts going to Randy

Latest posts

Back