NW Montana Charity cut?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heck yeah!! I'd be awesome to have you and Jani there!

Now how do we coax Bob and Randy here? :laugh:

For Randy, you tell him there's one Inland Redwood left. Standing. 25ft. diameter. Cat face, filled with Macs and PBR :hmm3grin2orange:

For Bob, well, Bob is a tough one :laugh:

Bob says hes supposed to be more semi retired this year than he has been:hmm3grin2orange:

Yup...supposed to be. It's not even Spring yet and the damn phone is ringing already. If I can find the time I'll be there.

And I promise not to start every sentence with " well, ya know, in California we...." you guys up there are probably real tired of that. :smile2:

Yup...supposed to be. It's not even Spring yet and the damn phone is ringing already. If I can find the time I'll be there.

And I promise not to start every sentence with " well, ya know, in California we...." you guys up there are probably real tired of that. :smile2:

Naw, we love hearing that Bob. . . Then we'll send ya on a beer run. . . Up that one road. You know the one, it dead ends at the top of a mountain with no turnaround spot! :laugh:

We'd love to have ya, sure hope ya can make it! :cheers:

Hah! You guys get me that far back in the brush and I might never go back to California again.

I spent some time in Missoula and Hamilton ( notice I said spent time and not served time) back in the early 80s. We were logging ...or trying to. We also spent a lot of time out between Shoup and Cobalt Idaho and tried commuting back to Hamilton every day. Gave it up and started staying in Salmon.

Back