NW Montana Charity cut?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright! I'm all for some dairy munchies for a GTG! Wait to send off the dairy munchies though. . . We still don't have a solid date nailed down.

We can buy milk from a local dairy that's only pasteurized, no homo. . . I want to try and make farmer cheese. It looks easy, and I guess it has a mozzarella flavor. :drool:

Hell, I can walk over there in mah damn drawers and pick some up, wisht to hell they still had a milkman that went around

Also, I might have some more saws for the GTG, Uncle Irwin (the one from North Bend that was a faller in the 60's-80's) was in town to visit this week and we got to barkin about saws and he said "hell kid, if you like to work on those damn things I'll see what I still got in my shop and send em over". "I know I still got an 056 Mag that ran like a scalded cat when I put it away, an 075, a 125, and at least 1 090 from when I was cuttin up in the Watershed"
I almost #### myself

Last edited:
Hell, I can walk over there in mah damn drawers and pick some up, wisht to hell they still had a milkman that went around

Also, I might have some more saws for the GTG, Uncle Irwin (the one from North Bend that was a faller in the 60's-80's) was in town to visit this week and we got to barkin about saws and he said "hell kid, if you like to work on those damn things I'll see what I still got in my shop and send em over". "I know I still got an 056 Mag that ran like a scalded cat when I put it away, an 075, a 125, and at least 1 090 from when I was cuttin up in the Watershed"
I almost #### myself

I just poo'd in my pants a little. :msp_scared:

In like Flynn for whenever this GTG happens to be, work allowing. Later dates make fire season a priority. Lookin' forward to swappin' techniques and lies.

Nate, based on Jameson's post. . . What's your end of May, first part of June looking like?

Latter half of May could work for me for a GTG

I'll keep a case of Hamm's chilled out here in my saw shop (that's not my baller fridge, I'll post up a pic of it tonight)

0201121555.jpg

Back