Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a little bad news. While at church this morning my dog (stupid bitchh) chewed up the seat on the Kubota I borrowed. $340 on ebay. Will call the dealer for a price tomorrow. She chewed up a couple tie down straps and tore off a mud flap also. I hope my friend isn't so pissed he won't let me borrow it again. It sure comes in handy at these charity cuts. I am embarrassed to take it back, much less ask to borrow it again.

Got a little bad news. While at church this morning my dog (stupid bitchh) chewed up the seat on the Kubota I borrowed. $340 on ebay. Will call the dealer for a price tomorrow. She chewed up a couple tie down straps and tore off a mud flap also. I hope my friend isn't so pissed he won't let me borrow it again. It sure comes in handy at these charity cuts. I am embarrassed to take it back, much less ask to borrow it again.
oh thats bad!

Well that ain't good! What'd you do to make her hate it so bad, chase her around and run over her with it?!

No, I would like to run over her with it now though...

oh thats bad!

Good news...I took the Kubota back, he (the Kubota owner) thought it was funny and laughed about it. On the other hand, I am still steaming...

No, I would like to run over her with it now though...

Good news...I took the Kubota back, he (the Kubota owner) thought it was funny and laughed about it. On the other hand, I am still steaming...

At least he was good natured about it. That's a relief. But I, too, would be be steamed about it.

At least he was good natured about it. That's a relief. But I, too, would be be steamed about it.

I already didn't care for the dog too much. This incident is icing on the cake. I wouldn't lose any sleep if she disappeared. The rest of the family would freak though. These last 2 cuts have hammered me financially. The mandatory OT will come in handy for sure; may need to work more than the mandatory.

When is the next Charity Cut :)

Back