Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody pick up a blue 5 gallon gas jug yesterday? It should have a partner in crime in the form of a Dolmar oil jug

I believe I left them behind yesterday
I walked past that blue jug after you left and it had been sitting in direct sunlight and was swolled up like it was getting ready to pop. I pulled the cap off to relieve the pressure and it let off a pretty good phoooshhhh. :laugh:

Ohhh by the way do you know what size timber tongs you have? I found them online and there are two sizes 8" &12". Glad the kubota owner wasn't upset about his seat, what would it cost to have it reupholstered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a little bad news. While at church this morning my dog (stupid bitchh) chewed up the seat on the Kubota I borrowed. $340 on ebay. Will call the dealer for a price tomorrow. She chewed up a couple tie down straps and tore off a mud flap also. I hope my friend isn't so pissed he won't let me borrow it again. It sure comes in handy at these charity cuts. I am embarrassed to take it back, much less ask to borrow it again.
I'd be happy to kick in a few towards the replacement, Thomas. Send your paypal address, please.

Ohhh by the way do you know what size timber tongs you have? I found them online and there are two sizes 8" &12". Glad the kubota owner wasn't upset about his seat, what would it cost to have it reupholstered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am pretty sure they are 12". Hope to see you at the next one and checking in here a little more often :)

Got a little bad news. While at church this morning my dog (stupid bitchh) chewed up the seat on the Kubota I borrowed. $340 on ebay. Will call the dealer for a price tomorrow. She chewed up a couple tie down straps and tore off a mud flap also. I hope my friend isn't so pissed he won't let me borrow it again. It sure comes in handy at these charity cuts. I am embarrassed to take it back, much less ask to borrow it again.

Dogs are funny that way. A few years ago I was visiting a government Nike site (formerly active) and my Ford Explorer got attacked by a dog from across the street. The dog was running down the road gnawing on my plastic fender guards; I just thought the dog was barking and making noise. It turns out he did quite a bit of damage.

The homeowner was not present when it happened and they didn't seem too worried about responding to my note, either. When the Feds called the County Sheriff for me, and then he called the dogs owner, they got pretty apologetic and very damned interested in settling my damages.

I think your Kubota owner had a better deal than I did; you were interested in doing the right thing before any enforcement was called in.

Morning fellas!
b60d8e25c7a90fd2d54c69983895d138.jpg

Thats awful. I had my dad's tractor,(lots of politics there) he had just put on a brand new seat. The buzzards ate it the first day. Which turned out to be some of them's last day.

It was awful. All I can think is that it seemed like hide.

Carl, if you are going to be in the area you might as well stop by and see me or I can meet up with you and Gritz.

I am only about 5 miles from your family down here.

Gritz is in Liberty and I am in Smithville.

Any of you have any experience with a Husky 240? A friend is giving me a 240 in need of a coil, a few old Homelites and God knows what else when I take my mower to his dealership to trade it off on a much newer and better Hustler Super Z... A friend is in need of s good saw and is hard up for $$$ so I'm trying to come up with something decent to give him as a random act of kindness.

Back