Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning all. I have a 4 day weekend. Starting it out today with some wood cutting....finally. Getting a hackberry from my tree buddies. I haven't seen it but he told me I would need the 660 for the trunk. Take care and be safe.

395 would be better.:):):);););)

395 would be better.:):):);););)

I agree. I would love to have one with a 36" and 48" bar. I think it would curb my itch for a larger saw.

Didn't even get to use the 660 today. The hackberry was blown over in a storm. The trunk was nasty dirty. We were getting ready to start the 660 and get to work on the trunk when the tenant comes out and says, "Don't worry about the rest, I will burn it in place" :) You don't have to tell me twice. Saved me 2 chains I am certain. Also, not as much wood as I was hoping (1/2 cord maybe), but that is ok. I was roached after a few hours of working in the heat. There was NO breeze where we were at.

I was reminded today of how blessed I am, as are many of you. We were in a very rural area I had never been to. Very, very, very poor people. Houses in bad shape. Some abandoned and uninhabitable. No A/C. No furniture. Beds on floor. Doing laundry in the bath tub. Little ones running around with no diapers/underwear. Reminded me of my trip to Haiti and the Dominican Republic.

Is the P&C stock? This is the 372 equivalent correct?
Yup & yup. China made 372 top end kit.

Got the IPLs for both. Only difference is cosmetic.

Took it down on a county road where a tree outfit dumps free wood/logs and cut the stuff shorter for twenty minutes. Pup got stronger by the minute. Rings seated they did.

You do have to be careful as I spotted one chunk with two large lag bolts in it. Yikes!

Maybe up Andy's alley?

2e55979296357928bfd0ebe8175d9c2c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V

Morning everone, Carl I kinda like the jonsvarna look. Starting the 5 day wkend today. Got 2 sows ready to have babys, only one farrowing crate. Hmmmmm. Looks like I'll be gettin I more ready. Had the big boy in with the full blooded. After the 4th breeding in 3 days. One of the other girls backed it up to the pen and he tore down the divider quickly. And went to work.lol yall have a great wk.end.

Back