Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning gents. Hope everyone had a good weekend. I picked up a used swisher 44" pull behind mower over the weekend. It's missing a few nuts and bolts, but runs real good and I was able to mow a little with it yesterday. Makes for a good excuse to get the 4 wheeler out and play a little. It's a finish cut mower. I'd rather have the rough cut, but I couldn't pass up the price. The fella sold it to me as non-running and when I got it home I found and spliced a broken wire back together and it started on the first pull. :)

I learned a few things this weekend. Residential PRO snap steel roofing covers 16" not 17" like Menard's figured.............. And never lay steel after dark....
4f4e8764751460b538400db17e50b868.jpg

Morning gents. Hope everyone had a good weekend. I picked up a used swisher 44" pull behind mower over the weekend. It's missing a few nuts and bolts, but runs real good and I was able to mow a little with it yesterday. Makes for a good excuse to get the 4 wheeler out and play a little. It's a finish cut mower. I'd rather have the rough cut, but I couldn't pass up the price. The fella sold it to me as non-running and when I got it home I found and spliced a broken wire back together and it started on the first pull. :)

I picked up a decent stihl 026 yesterday it not running. Thanks to Mr. Miller from miller mods. It was bad flooded:):).

I picked up a decent stihl 026 yesterday it not running. Thanks to Mr. Miller from miller mods. It was bad flooded:):).
Ahh, yeah. That reminds me. My second set of piston rings came in the mail while I was on vacation, and I got an 026 fixed and put back together last week. Only thing that I really found wrong with it was a scored piston and a soggy fuel line. Vac and pressure were spot on. Runs pretty good now, but seems to be a pretty heavy oiler.

Latest posts

Back