Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SteveSS

SteveSS

Addicted to ArboristSite
Morning gents. Hope everyone had a good weekend. I picked up a used swisher 44" pull behind mower over the weekend. It's missing a few nuts and bolts, but runs real good and I was able to mow a little with it yesterday. Makes for a good excuse to get the 4 wheeler out and play a little. It's a finish cut mower. I'd rather have the rough cut, but I couldn't pass up the price. The fella sold it to me as non-running and when I got it home I found and spliced a broken wire back together and it started on the first pull. :)

Homelite410

Homelite410

Hack with a CNC Mill
I learned a few things this weekend. Residential PRO snap steel roofing covers 16" not 17" like Menard's figured.............. And never lay steel after dark....
4f4e8764751460b538400db17e50b868.jpg

WKEND LUMBERJAK

WKEND LUMBERJAK

Addicted to ArboristSite
Morning gents. Hope everyone had a good weekend. I picked up a used swisher 44" pull behind mower over the weekend. It's missing a few nuts and bolts, but runs real good and I was able to mow a little with it yesterday. Makes for a good excuse to get the 4 wheeler out and play a little. It's a finish cut mower. I'd rather have the rough cut, but I couldn't pass up the price. The fella sold it to me as non-running and when I got it home I found and spliced a broken wire back together and it started on the first pull. :)

I picked up a decent stihl 026 yesterday it not running. Thanks to Mr. Miller from miller mods. It was bad flooded:):).

SteveSS

SteveSS

Addicted to ArboristSite
I picked up a decent stihl 026 yesterday it not running. Thanks to Mr. Miller from miller mods. It was bad flooded:):).
Ahh, yeah. That reminds me. My second set of piston rings came in the mail while I was on vacation, and I got an 026 fixed and put back together last week. Only thing that I really found wrong with it was a scored piston and a soggy fuel line. Vac and pressure were spot on. Runs pretty good now, but seems to be a pretty heavy oiler.

Latest posts