Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just gonna ask about the snow.
We are supposed to get some lake effect stuff around Lake Superior and Georgian Bay areas like Wawa, Huntsville and Parry Sound Ontario over the next few days, but nothing major.
I just found a few Red Oak blocks that Hydro One cut and left by side of road a month ago or so. I split them and stacked them on a rack for now. Will move them later next week to season for a couple years.
They also left an axe behind. The head's a bit rusted now but in decent shape. It was buried under some brush I kicked around. I'll clean it up for a spare.

DSCF7250.JPG

Pulled down a few old Coleman lanterns for a lite up,,the woodshed is almost full!!View attachment 459112
I've got a little smaller collection of about ten old Coleman lanterns and like six or seven Coleman stoves. The stoves are all old pump style ones and most of the lanterns too. I like them.

I've got a little smaller collection of about ten old Coleman lanterns and like six or seven Coleman stoves. The stoves are all old pump style ones and most of the lanterns too. I like them.

That's sometimes how it starts,,just a couple or few and then you see one at the flea market or someone drops one off..before long you're you're looking for a place to stash 'em!!
I've gotta' few "gas pressure" or "pump" style stoves, also. Most of them were heading for someone's trash can or picked 'em up for a few bucks.
colemancollectorsforum.com is a great place to look for info and parts on these stoves and lanterns. A great bunch of guys and honest pricing on spare/replacement parts.

Latest posts

Back