Prayers please

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I haven't givin any updates lately. Been so busy I feel like a headless chicken the last week and a half.
Wyatt is doing the best he can. It's going to be a very slow process I'm afraid. Had a check up with the doc last Friday and they say everything looks good. From my side of things that's hard to believe with the way he looks under those bandages. And there is still a lot of pain.
He did get the leg braces taken off so he can get up and walk around normally.
Thank you to those of you that sent gifts. He has been staying at his moms due to doc orders of no transportation till there are no open wounds. So givin that I am saving the gifts until he comes to my place, hopefully this weekend.

He/we came home last month the 26th (post #104)
We were back to see the doc last Friday, he says everything is progressing nicely. Hard to believe from what I see but they are the experts right.

He went to back to daycare for the first time yesterday, he was so happy to see all his friends again, great to see for sure.

He has been getting some gifts and get well cards from some of you here, you all know who you are, and I want to thank those of you that were so kind, that's awesome. I have some pics of some of these that I'll have to post later.

Today is a day he has been waiting for for a whole year, it's his birthday today. Yup little bugger turned 5 today. Hard to believe.

Hey guys!
Long time no chat. Got email notifications some of you had posted on here today (apparently my tapatalk and AS are nolonger linked, oh well never much liked it anyway) so I thought I'd say Hi.
Been a long winter but spring is almost here. Looking forward to getting back to work. Hope everyone made it through unscathed.
All is well here. Wyatt is pretty much back to being a 5 year old. Physically and mentally he is doing great. There will always be evidence of what happened to him but other than that he's doing fine.
On another note. I have to give my insurance man a huge thanks tonight. Wyatt and I stopped by his place this afternoon to take care of a couple ins things. Out of nowhere he asks me if Wyatt likes riding 4-wheeler, silly ? right, what kid doesn't. He says he has a youth size wheeler his boys don't ride anymore and if Wyatt wants it he can have it. HOLLY **** REALLY?!?!
So Wyatt got an early birthday present today. Lucky kid.
It was dark and rainy when we got home so I'll have to get some pics tomorrow and post them.

Hey guys!
Long time no chat. Got email notifications some of you had posted on here today (apparently my tapatalk and AS are nolonger linked, oh well never much liked it anyway) so I thought I'd say Hi.
Been a long winter but spring is almost here. Looking forward to getting back to work. Hope everyone made it through unscathed.
All is well here. Wyatt is pretty much back to being a 5 year old. Physically and mentally he is doing great. There will always be evidence of what happened to him but other than that he's doing fine.
On another note. I have to give my insurance man a huge thanks tonight. Wyatt and I stopped by his place this afternoon to take care of a couple ins things. Out of nowhere he asks me if Wyatt likes riding 4-wheeler, silly ? right, what kid doesn't. He says he has a youth size wheeler his boys don't ride anymore and if Wyatt wants it he can have it. HOLLY **** REALLY?!?!
So Wyatt got an early birthday present today. Lucky kid.
It was dark and rainy when we got home so I'll have to get some pics tomorrow and post them.

wonderful to hear. you'll have to post some pics of him given it hell tearing up the yard.:rock:

Back