Read this if you are new to cutting trees down (or are just bored)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you are okay. Thank you for the great advice.
Even the experts need a refresher. More accidents happen to experts because they get relaxed.
I used to cut that way but now have learned about bore cutting, hinges and triggers.
And most of all thanks for your service!

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Damn glad your still with us, sir. I second the guy about the training class. Last year I went to one of GOL's classes and it was a huge affirmation for what I had learned online and from books. Great class and good crowd of men & women learning to be better tree fallers.

Thank you for your service and Semper Fi.

Dude wtf I read the whole thing. Either you made it up or you should write a book about it lol you did 4 tours? Awesome thanks for your service.
I work construction and always will. I went to college and hated my job. Now I'm stuck in the business love chainsaws and cutting wood for heat. Also live in NY.

Well Sir, you being a prior enlisted man I would have expected more smarts than an LTC could muster. :) I was in the 101st... no ranger here. Enjoy your "retirement" and I enjoyed the story!

Ya know I remember those times as a confused teen wondering if I should join. Some friends did I know wish I would have but back then I had no idea. Now in the construction business I meet many people who live the secret life of person who went to Iraq and did such and what not and I am thankful for them. I've met some who did 3 tours but never 4...

Back