Reliability: Husky vs. Stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Space who cares whos seen what? Ive seen....through the eyes of a reasonable man!! you and your lawyer crap. what does what I just said mean? cause when you answer it on here then that will put your Lil hearsay arguement on the shelf.

Debate legal semantics at school, here where talking reliability issues!!

LXT...........

Because I've seen, and even used the saws in question?

Because I've helped them on odd jobs?

I only stated that my own hands weren't involved because the saws didn't fail with ME running them.

You'll try pretty hard to make an argument work in your favor huh?

So then, tell us what you've seen, not what someone else has seen. That's what is meant when you ask for no hearsay. If you have experience with running and owning a saw, tell us about it. I don't care what your brother's cousin's girlfriends' dogs' husband has to say about it. :cheers: If you don't have experience with what you're talking about, then simply say so.

Space who cares whos seen what? Ive seen....through the eyes of a reasonable man!! you and your lawyer crap. what does what I just said mean? cause when you answer it on here then that will put your Lil hearsay arguement on the shelf.

Debate legal semantics at school, here where talking reliability issues!!

LXT...........
If you have first hand experience, tell us about it. If not, then why are you posting?

So then, tell us what you've seen, not what someone else has seen. That's what is meant when you ask for no hearsay. If you have experience with running and owning a saw, tell us about it. I don't care what your brother's cousin's girlfriends' dogs' husband has to say about it. :cheers: If you don't have experience with what you're talking about, then simply say so.

Dont worry peacock, he just likes to promote his wannabe legal skills & after all...................no better place than a chainsaw forum:dizzy:

LXT..........

Wow!

I 'saw' what I 'saw'. Who cares if I was standing 5, 10, 15 or 100ft. from said saw when it had whatever problem? Point is that it happened and it happened.

I never made any ridiculous claims. In fact it seems others have had the same problems throughout this board ant others.

You want to bring my character into this now?

:cheers:

Wow!

I 'saw' what I 'saw'. Who cares if I was standing 5, 10, 15 or 100ft. from said saw when it had whatever problem? Point is that it happened and it happened.

I never made any ridiculous claims. In fact it seems others have had the same problems throughout this board ant others.

You want to bring my character into this now?

:cheers:
I didn't say anything about character. I was merely asking why you were giving someone else's experiences. It's ok, you can admit it--you don't have first hand experience in this debate. Right?

Space do you think with your brain or your colon?

LXT.................

Drippy is too good for Tommy boy. :)

Hey don't bring me into this, Mr. Drippy has nothing to do with the thread started here. Sides I told the guy to take that saw back and raise a little hell and makem fix it. If he's buying that many saws surely they will skip on the warranty and fix the saw...

Now say ya sorry to Mr Drippy, shame on you,LOL

Latest posts

Back