• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Sold--Ruger Super Blackhawk--sold

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coryj

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
7.5" barrel, stainless steel, 44 magnum. Includes a leather hunter holster. It's for sale locally and the cash would go to someone here for a saw so I thought I'd list it for trade as well. Gun will ship to your FFL unless you are a VA resident and want a FTF deal.

Looking to trade for a saw that is 85cc+. Can add cash as needed.

16945.jpg

I saw a few other firearm ads on here, but please let me know if this is frowned upon.

Those grips are the only way I would shoot those guns, I had 3 of em back in the day.
22 gr. of 2400 behind 250 gr. Keith was all I ever loaded, and I shot thousands of em, but not with the wood handles.
I just wish I could find some rubber for my new blackhawk .44 spcl.

I have Pachmayr's on my 4 5/8" sbh, and wooden grips on the rest.
I don't load my guns very hot, if I did, I might use the Hogue grips myself.
Just have never gotten used to the looks of them on a single action, but can't argue against them for function.

I have a 181se listed and gave a 288 jug to go with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the offer, I will keep it in mind. I'm going to let this WTT ad run for a few days and weigh my options.

I'm gonna frown upon those grips:)

Haha... these grips aren't too easy on the eyes, but they are comfortable. I do not have the original grips, I'm the second owner and the original owner couldn't locate them.

Hmm I have an original 3 screw .357 Blackhawk. A .44 would be a nice addition too... Not sure I'd want to give up my 385xp though.

Out of all the various Blackhawks I owned or shot, I have to say the 44 balances the best. The extra heft makes it sit perfect in your hands. It would be a great addition to the 357.

Let me know if you want to talk about a deal for that 385. I'm about to make a cash offer on a saw listed here.

IMG_20170406_200838477.jpg IMG_20170406_200807351.jpg IMG_20170406_200753911.jpg IMG_20170406_200740629.jpg IMG_20170406_200748628.jpg I'd love to trade this and make a deal. Helped a neighbor cut up a big oak today that came down in the storm and could have used a bigger saw.

Looking for 85cc+.

I have stag on my super bh. Not the best feeling when you shoot it but they sure look good.

Latest posts

Back