Salsa Recipes

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We order several flavors of La Victoria salsa and hot sauce from mexgrocer.com.

I follow Tabanero on Facebook, their stuff looks good.

We order several flavors of La Victoria salsa and hot sauce from mexgrocer.com.

I follow Tabanero on Facebook, their stuff looks good.

will have to look those up. I could make my own salsa with ease... I have a 5' jalapeno tree growing in my garden, just loaded with 1 - 1 1/2 green, some red... fresh jalapenos... think we will stuff them, cream cheese, sausage thing...

will have to look those up. I could make my own salsa with ease... I have a 5' jalapeno tree growing in my garden, just loaded with 1 - 1 1/2 green, some red... fresh jalapenos... think we will stuff them, cream cheese, sausage thing...
I love how jalapeño turns into a tree into the south. That would be so awesome to have.

La Victoria is great. We use extra hot red on Mexican food and extra hot green for slow cooking (can of beer and can of salsa into a crock pot for 8 hours with chicken or pork is the bomb.)

Stopped at the Agway last week, my wife was looking for Mrs Wage's relish mix, but they were out. Instead she picked up a salsa mix. It only makes one batch, but it isn't meant to be processed. Good stuff. Just need chopped tomatoes, we used canned. the Mrs. Wages you process is great too.

1 28oz can tomatoes (or fresh if you have them)
6 mini sweet peppers
1/4 onion
4 garlic cloves
2 jalapeños
2 Serrano peppers(or one of each for a little milder)
Cilantro to taste
Salt to taste
Put it all in a blender and blend

sounds like good salsa! how do u use it? I know what as to basics etc, but just curious what your preferences might be... thks for the post! would a cup of cilantro be too much?

sounds like good salsa! how do u use it? I know what as to basics etc, but just curious what your preferences might be... thks for the post! would a cup of cilantro be too much?
With chips, on any Mexican food. I like a deer steak on a bed of rice covered in salsa. I use dehydrated cilantro, a cup would be too much for me.

Back