self loader or grapple truck

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We just built a bran new log loader, made by "Log Lift" it pics more weight then our two prentice loaders do and has 10 more feet of reach, and to top it all it folds right up on the back; major space saver! I will post pics when I get the chance, its WICKED cool......:cheers:

Have you looked at timber harvester mills? My father has one and It has helped him make some coin for sure. It's got a 30 horse diesel. nice rig. Maybe you are looking for something bigger.

Thinking of purchasing a self loader log truck or a dump truck with peterson type log grapple. Does anyone have experience with these machines? prices for good used on west coast? etc. I am also shopping for a portable sawmill I have pretty much decided to get a mobile dimension sawmill but I have not seen one run yet.

Thank you
John Kakouris certified since 88

Good day John..

I have a 1998 GMC grapple (self-loader) for sale. I live in Southwest Florida. It is in good condition. We have owned it for one year and used it in New Orleans last year. Let me know if you are interested..

Loader Crane

Hi,
Cranes used in the construction industry are mostly temporary structures either mounted on a vehicle which is built for the specific purpose of carrying the crane, or fixed to the ground. You can get more information from www.hmf-crane.co.uk.

grapple loader

anyone have a grapple or small crane that could be mounted on a trailer for sale. Looking for good price and can pick up at least 48" dia. X 2ft. chunks of wood.

Back