SS Washers And How To Order Them

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put me on the list

Ok I got one coming to. I bought it in ebay, supposed to be new with some cosmetic damage. We'll see. $68.87 delivered to my door. What can I say I'm cheap. I haven't read all of the posts here and on the other thread, but I guess the deal is send a pm with my address and check back and make sure I am on the list. Is there anything other than the washers that I need to optimize the performance of this unit? Any help appreciated. Thanks for all of the work and info. JR

Uricide; pg3 post 38 this thread, if RBW didnt get addy or something, I got a return with no address. PM me your addy. RBW got no returns, so I'll
mail this one to you, we'll blame him and no one will ever know. Wherew is the downside?
Rob

Stihl 041S, Sent you a PM. I ordered one of the grinders. Tired of taking the chains in. Let me know when I am on the list. Thanks!

Got the grinder

I got the grinder about a week ago and have it set up and awaiting the SS washers to do the final prep and get ready to try my first chain. I also ordered the video that was recommended. Don't remember who posted the link to ebay, but thanks a lot. This whole episode has been indicative of what is so great about this site, from the posting of the sale price of the grinder to the suggestions for making it better to Stihl 041 making the parts. What wonderful friends to never have met. JR

Back