SS Washers And How To Order Them

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
video

A while back someone posted a link to ebay where a guy is selling a video on how to sharpen chains. I will try to find it and post it here. JR

Cool... i need all the help i can get...I checked youtube and such but nothing with a grinder...

So is the dvd good... did it show you how to use the sharpener without any doubts...Wondering if i should buy it?? or just stick to the directions...and the directions of others... thanx

Also How long is it..not just some 5 min video i hope

Rick

Last edited:

All should be advised that there is an error in this disk. It functions properly, however, there was a mistake made in the presentation of information. The manufacturer has saw fit to place a label on the DVD case, which states:

"Note - There is a mistake in this video:
*Tilt vise OUTWARD position for Left Hand Cutters.
*Tilt vise INWARD position for Right Hand Cutters".

Other than this error the DVD is just fine. The eBay seller deliberately failed to mention this when listing his auction, because he felt that he could not effectively articulate it without diminishing sales. I've had direct correspondence with him regarding the matter. Overall, he's actually a decent dude. Still, I informed him that this should have been mentioned in the auction.

As long as your DVD case has the sticker; you should have no problems. Otherwise, I'm passing-on the word now. I hope this helps. Also, if this has already been addressed in this thread, please forgive me.

Check this list-cut off for now

This is a little late-went deer hunting, at 4am with my car.

Ubiside-I didn't forget.

NO DOUBLE REQUESTS 2 WEEKS APART!!!!!! Meaning ask and 2 weeks later PM again,give your address and ask again. Yours address is not what I commit to memory.

The number in() is for more than one set, if its wrong PM me, if its right, don't PM me.

Sarge14 CJK Jrclen Sciguy Eric Sundance(2) Wildbio

JSchremser MKArlson(2) TNMike Chub(2) Treewacka KTN250rider

Jstreet TAWilson(2) Russ61 Nikko OlysStump Mike62

5555555(2) BigBore577 Olfarmerbuck Cef(2) Hammer0419

Hardcase Oly-Jim(2) Freakingstang 2Stroker Reaperman

Kallaus JRA1100 DJohn(2) Charlesfarms PAW KF6ivi(2)

JGordon Hers130 Bucketguy 1stMale SawmillBill Michigander

KTMSooner Kurf19 TZED250(2) Hugenpoet(2) Devon GTOR72

Taxidermyone Super3(3)

no address:Mickie62

There are mistakes in caps, so be it.

When you return payment, put your forum name somewhere, keeps me from looking it up to give credit to you.

$3.00 to the return address on the package.

I'm cutting the list here, to start a new list.

Thanks
Rob

OH YES : CHECK THE LIST TWICE BEFORE SENDING ME A PM THAT YOUR

NAME IS NOT ON THE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!

041, I should be getting the shims off to you this week.

I tried making them a few weeks ago, but some genious farked up the shear, so I have to set it right before I can do these without having huge burrs on them.

Im shooting for around 100pcs.

Shim kit

Stihl 041s,

I sent you a pm for one shim set. Please let me know when I am on the list.

Thanks so much,

Todd Gibson (atgvir)

Latest posts

Back