Sthl 090 FS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poleframer

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I built a bs mill based on Gene's design, and think I'll part with the 090. I'm posting this here first and not in chainsaw sale section for a couple reasons. Those being that someone here might make use of it, and be willing to deal with it's less then pristine condition for a milling saw.
I've milled a far bit with it, you could find my old setup by searching for my BCI mill.
It runs ok now, but has had extensive repairs, including crank, top end, and had the flange that holds the bottom handlebar mount break off, and I patched that, and put a new handlebar on, but it should mount in a mill setup tht wouldnt torque too hard on the handlebar.
So, you get the idea, I dont want to go to the trouble of sending something to an ebay buyer that they would complain about. It still is a good milling saw with some TLC.
If anyone is interested, let me know, and I can discuss it's condition more, and find a price that works.
Russell

Any idea what you're looking to get out of it? I may be interested but not sure what you believe to be fair for that saw. Feel free to pm me.

Andrew

Back