• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 039 low hours

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VA 372xp

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Low hours on this 039 I am second owner and have not used but couple times, I opened muffler a little bit and new fuel line last year, 20170118_110512.jpg 20170118_110526.jpg 20170118_110944.jpg saw starts and run greats but can be hard to start warm, trying thin out a few saws sold a 271 this morning. 200 plus shipping best regards travis

Guys, I'm going to say this once as I'm not long winded. I bought this saw and agreed to buy it with a 20 inch bar. It arrived no bar, but the saw came along with a chain. I had no issues with either but the bar was not sent. I told him to send me the bar as agreed and he treated me like I'm full of it. Here's how it arrived, five food bags thrown in a box, This is how you treat people you hate. Buyer beware. I was told to open a fedex claim but my beef is with the seller. You would have to force a bar to fit in this box that big, there is no damage in the box to suggest he did. Rant over, BEWARE.20170121_145623.jpg

Hopefully it runs good. That was a smoking good price on that saw.

Packaging is hit or miss with some people. I always try to do my best to package things well.

It is good that the seller did make good on his end. Hopefully it's all good from here on out.

Steven

(Hopefully I'm correct in that the bar is one he sent to replace the lost original. If not my apologies. Not cool of the seller)

Hopefully it runs good. That was a smoking good price on that saw.

Packaging is hit or miss with some people. I always try to do my best to package things well.

It is good that the seller did make good on his end. Hopefully it's all good from here on out.

Steven

(Hopefully I'm correct in that the bar is one he sent to replace the lost original. If not my apologies. Not cool of the seller)
He made good on nothing, telling me to take it up with federal express. The bar is mine, and shows its not a fit for the package.

William, he had it bent in a horseshoe and you were supposed to straighten it out when you unpacked it:dumb:

So what you're saying is this member signed up nine years ago, waited patiently making flawless transactions only to set you up and screw you out of a $40 bar? Seems legit.
Been selling online my whole adult life it's all good I can handle my own transaction buddy

Ah, you finally comeout of hiding. How does a 20 inch bar fit in the box Travis? Please tell me. My issue is not with the saw, the chain or federal express, but you telling me to file a claim with fedex. I've got plenty of bars that's not the issue, I'm just going to make sure you don't stick it to another member like you did to me.

Send the saw back then I only will lose the cost of a 30 dollar bar , you get your money back and we both move on

Back