• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 039 low hours

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Send the saw back then I only will lose the cost of a 30 dollar bar , you get your money back and we both move on
Make good on the bar. More than a few members here know me and have been to my house to have me help them out with their problematic saws and never walked away with a bill. Maybe you should ask them if that's the kind of person I am, or some idiot who would defraud someone over a bar they felt they were entitled to keep.

Send the saw back then I only will lose the cost of a 30 dollar bar , you get your money back and we both move on

I'm sure he trusts you to send the money once he's sent the saw.

$30 is a pretty cheap price to put on your good name...... if you had a name that warranted any credibility to begin with.

You choose to use pay pal business with out asking , then make a pay pal claim and would not respond to pay pal so I am sorry you don't want to play by the rules you choose with out asking if pay pal business was okay by me, you lie no one cares have a good one buzzard !

No I chosenot to return it as your not trustworthy as that was my only option. I had already gotten taken for the bar, I'm not getting taken for the saw. I'm not defrauding federal express over the bar, consider this feedback. Remember you were given a chance to resolve this matter privately.

Back