Stolen ms261 from Washington?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With cell phones and local number portability, it's not uncommon to dial a number in an area code half way across the country and talk to someone just down the street.
The price on that saw and the fact that it's still available would lead one to believe it might be a scam.

Yeah, I thought scam too at first- saw started at 300$, then 260$, now 200$. I searched CL across the country and this was the only listing so I'm not sure what's up with it.

They've responded to texts and emails, I was thinking maybe just desperate for holiday cash.

I’ve been in Michigan for the last 6 years, but still carry the 360 area code (western WA). Changing to a 213 or whatever would cost too much $$ for my old retired as*.

Who the **** goes around looking for things that might possibly be stolen or possibly a scam. Apparently its quite the hobby for wanna be tree climbers ?
Who knew.

HaHa- nice try, not gonna bite though....gonna need to use better bait!!! Have a nice day and happy Holidays.

Latest posts

Back