The Fire Pit Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish I could have you fellas here in a couple of hours...firing the fish cookers up directly...bass, bream, crappie. With a big ol' side of hush puppies, fries, and a big ol' bowl full of homemade coleslaw sittin' in the fridge. Would do cheese grits, but no Velveeta...and Anheuser Busch dictates no grocery store driving, lol.

Wish I could have you fellas here in a couple of hours...firing the fish cookers up directly...bass, bream, crappie. With a big ol' side of hush puppies, fries, and a big ol' bowl full of homemade coleslaw sittin' in the fridge. Would do cheese grits, but no Velveeta...and Anheuser Busch dictates no grocery store driving, lol.
yeah!! you DONT need a piece of paper off one of them multi colored pads!!! gold bond stamps!! cause they cost gold!!!!

IMG_20160326_204652_zpsmuybtjyp.jpg

My son found pellets that make colored flames, kind of cool.

I thought I had already posted pics of ours, guess not. Ductile iron sewer pipe union (new) with round pavers setting on concrete. This ring will probably never burn through.

2012-04-28_17-27-10_76_zpsoq7v1oww.jpg

SVK - That looks like a great Cinco de Maya celebration. Wish it would stop raining here for some similar celebration. But, in the interim, and with almost no effort on my part, I became a first time grandfather last evening. So, for the rest of my life, I'll have at least double celebrating to do on May 5

SVK - That looks like a great Cinco de Maya celebration. Wish it would stop raining here for some similar celebration. But, in the interim, and with almost no effort on my part, I became a first time grandfather last evening. So, for the rest of my life, I'll have at least double celebrating to do on May 5
Congrats Grandpa !

Latest posts

Back