The sounds you hate and love

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tell ya another sound I really hate:

"Say Woodie...can I see you in my office for a second?"

Nothing good ever comes of that.

Particularly lately...

Ah nothing beats the sound of a nice C10 68 chev. Okay I am not a car guy but I also like the sound of a BB dodge in one of those tiny compared to a GM cars of the late 60s early seventy's.
The worst sound in the world is when your Wife gives you the silent treatment and you have to figure out what you did wrong!

Yore my kind of guy. I have a 72 dodge dart, wen I drive it to town the exhaust sets of the car alarms on those rice burners.

The sound of my wife cutting up salad on a plate with a butter knife. It was at the company Christmas dinner and we were surrounded by the Amish people I worked with. Tap tap tap tap. I thought I was gonna have to kill her. I mean there just wasnt any way around it. I think it was the only sound in that room at the time.

The sound a starter makes when it hits a couple missing teeth on a flywheel. That high pitch metal on metal screeeeeeetch. Drives me nuts.

the worst chainsaw sound to me is "that old familair sound of a chain that won't turn round" old song from Craid and Terry, indicating ur pinched again

When I go to a decent restaurant and someone decides to bring their baby and it is screaming its lungs out.

Latest posts

Back