Upstate NY GTG 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The final 4! Thanks again Steve for fixing the site! I was getting real frustrated! You know, it is like I tell my kids, there is nothing like a Smart Phone to make you look Stupid!

Attachments

• GTG-4-26-15 013.jpg
    GTG-4-26-15 013.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 25
  • GTG-4-26-15 014.jpg
    GTG-4-26-15 014.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 28
  • GTG-4-26-15 015.jpg
    GTG-4-26-15 015.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 24
  • GTG-4-26-15 016.jpg
    GTG-4-26-15 016.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 22
I was thinking the same thing. So many guys I didn't get to meet.
Here I am, wish I knew what I was looking at and thinking, lol.
0cfe3b11ad826fe0aeb2676860afa564.jpg

I was thinking the same thing. So many guys I didn't get to meet.
Here I am, wish I knew what I was looking at and thinking, lol.
0cfe3b11ad826fe0aeb2676860afa564.jpg
I know my BIL really enjoyed talking with you. He's just getting into what you do on his own, good for him to talk to guys who are making a go of it.

It was good talking with you both as well. If he ever wants to chat, send me a pm I'll give you my number.

Lee, is that like the old trucks I remember that you had to double clutch because they had no syncros??? Beautiful looking truck!

I made myself obvious by wearing the black hat with the Mustang insignia, Blue Ford T-Shirt & Black jeans, my next door neighbor (not an AS Member yet) Big Chris (6'6") is in my last picture, posing with one of Lee's beautiful saws, and the second to the last picture in the second set I posted clearly show Rich (who hosted last years Summer Time NY GTG) and MechanicMatt (my nephew) with the green chaps and greyish cap.

I'll let others ID themselves.

I'm pretty certain that you're not being targeted personally. You might ask one of the mods what filesize their server is set to accomodate. As is, a 4.5MB graphic is kinda big for the purpose. (I have relatives who casually send huge graphics from their "smart"-phones; can't teach them better.) You might try some graphic editing s/w to knock down the resolution to ~70dpi, and reduce the logical size of the image. It can easily end up with a couple percent of the original filesize.

In a nutshell, drop resolution and size. There are cheap/free graphic s/w packages out there. Beyond that, can't say. Good Luck.
File size requirements use to be 4 MB and 800 x 600 pixles. The only requirements now are 10 MB or less.

Back