Upstate NY GTG 2017 - Sunday April 23rd - Greenwich, NY (Albany)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Possible date of Sunday April 23rd.

447 State Route 29 (447 New York 29 on some GPS's)
Greenwich, NY 12834
Washington County

gtg4_zpsehs0avpn.jpg

gtg5_zpsgqxxzosw.jpg

New to AS. Just came across this group of threads about GTG. I'm only 20 minutes away from Scott's place. Will definitely plan on attending this years' GTG.

Where are you from?

It's looking to be the biggest GTG we have ever had! Should have people here from 14 states plus some coming down from Ontario and Quebec.

Oh man we're going to be on vacation the week before but we should be back in town on Saturday really want to try and make this. I'm right down the road 15 minutes away in Mechanicville. Scott is going to try to get some Dolmar's in my hand I know it. Wooohooo. I just put the permission slip in the wife's hands and I think she will sign it in 2 business days. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looks like i have approximately one month to extract all the power i can from the 7900; pop up piston 200+++psi, ported and timing remapped based off previous numbers from experts(mastermind and millersawmods). i have been dragging my feet to get this done and looks like i now have a deadline with a goal of trying to hang with some 90+ cc saws. if i finish my saw i will get in contact with 166 to make sure it is okay if i attend.
look forward to meeting this community and hearing some stories.
live long and prosper!

* JUST A REMINDER*

Please consider a $15-20 donation upon arrival. This will help cover the cost of the food vendor that will be on site and a small fraction of the wood purchased to play with.
There will be several staff members, including myself who will be accepting the donations.
Thank You in advance!!

Last years $1,400 food bill was covered by Scott & Steve.
Since we are the ones utilizing this amenity, I believe it's only fair to them.
It would cost more than that ($20) for anyone to go elsewhere for a few meals (unless you eat ramen noodles).

ALSO.....
There will be a sign up sheet that we would like you to sign. By doing so, you will be entered into a raffle drawing for some kickazz prizes.
Group photo will be between 12:00 & 1:00, your face is needed!

@166
@cuttinscott
If there is anything you need me to add and/or edit here, just let me know!

* PLEASE WEAR PROPER PPE *

If you plan on running a saw, please wear chaps at a minimum!! I dare say that the property owners will mandate this.
If you do not own a pair, there will be a variety of brands and sizes for sale. If you cannot afford a pair, or wife took all your money, myself & @166 have a loaner pair for you to wear while you operate a saw.
Gloves, boots, eye protection are at your discretion, but highly recommended.

Back