Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If its clean you should be able to double your money, if it looks like the one im repairing then no lol. Look it over carefully

The bars with the removeable tip are considered pro bars the bar is one pice of steel with a replaceable tip. Regular non replaceable sproket nose bars arent one piece. Just look down the side of the bar, if you see spot welds down the bar, its not pro

Funny you say that, we actually do that gi Joe thing around the shop and it's pretty funny..... meanwhile back at the ranch, boomer and I have to put a few hours in working on an asphalt roller....... not even remotely interested, but like they say, gotta make hay while the suns shining!
What brand of roller is it????

I've started compiling a list of my saws. Because my memory evades me and I end up forgetting sometimes. Next I'll add serial numbers next to them in case of the worst possible

I would be more talkative on here but I have ljmite
Last night at 12:00,Sunday at 2 am, now at 3:30.pm Phone alerts--warning sirens going off a lot--Really hot here for january--Made it through so far--Prayers thankful for---
you be safe over there, we dodged one last night at the parents so I know how you feel.

I've started compiling a list of my saws. Because my memory evades me and I end up forgetting sometimes. Next I'll add serial numbers next to them in case of the worst possible
Not a bad idea in case of loss/theft or loss of your mind--Time marches on--you could go ahead and give the crew here power of attorney over your saws only.Old friend..

Latest posts

Back