Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Married 25 years-1 son he is 21--ex wife decided we did not have any more value than a paper wrapper off a whopper hamburger and tossed us down--long hard sad story for us but Its a new day and better now says Me--Dating at 54 never thought that would happen like a lot of other stuff!!

Sorry to hear that sir. Saws can't leave you though ;)

What is a good cc saw for milling-I know depends on wood--pretty hard on a saw.
As big as you can afford! Started w/ ms170 & beam mker style. Next month a dual power head bar will show up that will carry an 046 on one end and ms 460 on other, unless it requires MMWS 661 with 066 (-;

Good lord i make a post 30 minutes ago then i come back and three pages behind! Anyway i found the homelite xl103 in my granpas machons shed while i was makin his farmall M run..... he said take it lol

Boomer found a homie, I found another 10-10 and a keen kutter double bit axe!

I mean you 2

Good lord i make a post 30 minutes ago then i come back and three pages behind! Anyway i found the homelite xl103 in my granpas machine shed while i was makin his farmall M run..... he said take it lol

Boomer found a homie, I found another 10-10 and a keen kutter double bit axe!

What's best about it is its family saws

As big as you can afford! Started w/ ms170 & beam mker style. Next month a dual power head bar will show up that will carry an 046 on one end and ms 460 on other, unless it requires MMWS 661 with 066 (-;
Never heard of saw on each end of bar --sounds good

Back