Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to say no family saws for me. But on a brighter note any family after me will have enough all kin can have 3 apeice and some spares--Ha Ha- My son under stands cad.. I can hear the talk after I kick the bucket. Why did paw paw have 57 chainsaws??? You know they found 2 more in his old truck and a little homelite xl under his bed. How many Coleman lanterns does 1 man need!!!! 12 old boat motors--they say he had a few that ran. My son likes old stuff so he will keep some I guess. I have such a good time finding it and working on it!!! Scared of getting cured of cad and back to stamp collecting. arrrrrrrrrr

I don't have any family saws either no worries. I'm trying to set aside saws for my boys for later though.

I'm starting to think I broke the internet as I haven't had a Craigslist email alert all weekend. I checked to make see my email is working and it is. I'm going to move up to Illinois where they have cool saws on their CL

I don't have any family saws either no worries. I'm trying to set aside saws for my boys for later though.

I'm starting to think I broke the internet as I haven't had a Craigslist email alert all weekend. I checked to make see my email is working and it is. I'm going to move up to Illinois where they have cool saws on their CL
I pick through all the cheap or rare ones haha

Latest posts

Back