Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have any family saws either no worries. I'm trying to set aside saws for my boys for later though.

I'm starting to think I broke the internet as I haven't had a Craigslist email alert all weekend. I checked to make see my email is working and it is. I'm going to move up to Illinois where they have cool saws on their CL
I have been in Peoria in jan. feb.--To cold for me!!!

Local ebay and clist think a mcculloch 250==$ 500. xl12 bowsaw $350----seems like all good deals far away!! Called mr, freesaws--no answer no return--bust. Met a guy at carshow 1 time says I got a saw I will give you. Turned out to be a lockedup homelite BUZ with parts missing-chain rusted to bar-of course I took it!Some one stole it out of the back of my truck--looked good in the dark-ha ha. Wish I could have seen them when they really saw it in the light.

Local ebay and clist think a mcculloch 250==$ 500. xl12 bowsaw $350----seems like all good deals far away!! Called mr, freesaws--no answer no return--bust. Met a guy at carshow 1 time says I got a saw I will give you. Turned out to be a lockedup homelite BUZ with parts missing-chain rusted to bar-of course I took it!Some one stole it out of the back of my truck--looked good in the dark-ha ha. Wish I could have seen them when they really saw it in the light.

Give me the guys info. I'm ruthless and I've been told I have an annoying personality. Don't mean to bug people it's just how I am lol. Eventually he will sell it so I'll stop talking to him.

Does anyone know if the xl 103 takes the same bar as a super ez?

According to acres they do not.
5029457a065367365c95ba36b745ecd3.png
super EZ

56f04a323df2b38282b839dd1de8aa00.png
XL103

Well the mill project is pretty well done, just have to finish leveling it out. No pics yet. I think it turned out pretty nice, built like a tank, and weighs almost as much as the saw lol. I haven't tried it out yet, but it should work nicely. It has a final cutting capacity of about 12'' (20'' bar on it), but have an idea that might get me some more length.

Latest posts

Back