• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Walbro WT-194 Carb (Stihl 026 &260)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whitty21

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have tried pretty much everything and I am ready to blame the carb. I would like to keep it OEM, don't trust those $10 ebay carbs.

I would appreciate it if you any history with the carb as well.

Price shipped to L0L1T0 Canada and a quick pic would be appreciated as well

They have them for $38 new on ebay free shipping in the US don't know if that applies to Canada or not. That's where I been getting mine, won't run a 026 or 260 without one. Type in Walbro Wt-194 in the search, the seller I use is Captneversail.

Definitely go new.

What's the issue you're having wif da saw?

Starts and idles fine. Leans out and dies over 3/4 throttle. I have tried every adjustment under the sun and cleaned the carb 3 times. Passes vac and pressure test perfectly. Same thing happens with the tank vent taken off as well. The only other thing I could think to blame is the coil. But it sounds like a fuel delivery issue to me

I have a listing for a brand New WT-194, I'm in P.E.I, not that far away from you, I could have it shipped to you within a week, I also have overhaul kits for that carb if you wanted to try that?
send me off a email at [email protected]
justin
www.atlanticsawparts.com
What is your price on the carb? I couldn't find it on your site. I have tried overhauling the current carb 3 times to no avail

Ya the site is new , we're still uploading everything it's a big process. It's expensive, Brand New Walbro WT-194, shipped , taxes in the best I could do is 130. I'll put it up on the site so you can see a picture.

Ya the site is new , we're still uploading everything it's a big process. It's expensive, Brand New Walbro WT-194, shipped , taxes in the best I could do is 130. I'll put it up on the site so you can see a picture.

Thats ok, there are better deals to be had on ebay. Thanks for the effort though

They have them for $38 new on ebay free shipping in the US don't know if that applies to Canada or not. That's where I been getting mine, won't run a 026 or 260 without one. Type in Walbro Wt-194 in the search, the seller I use is Captneversail.

I have bought from capt and been to his place in apex nc. Good guy. Sorry about the Canadian dollar.

W

Latest posts

Back