Best place to buy bulk carb kits in Canada

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

altatim

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Just wondering where other people source quality carb kits for Tillotson and Walbro carbs. I currently usually get them locally but the price of a K10-SDC has gone up to about $35 CAD recently and I just can't be bothered to pay that unless I need it right away. I know there are lots of places that sell AM kits but I personally don't trust the quality unless someone here can vouch for a certain seller. I would like to be buying diaphragm and rebuild kits in large quantities (10 at a time) as I often have saws coming in the door needing new gaskets.

Thanks all!

I saw that they sell, but it looks like they only sell to dealers (which I am not lol, I'm just a hobbiest who fixes stuff that comes in my door). Can I just call and make an order with them. I've never dealt with Stens kits before but a local place sells them in exchange for OEM.

I saw that they sell, but it looks like they only sell to dealers (which I am not lol, I'm just a hobbiest who fixes stuff that comes in my door). Can I just call and make an order with them. I've never dealt with Stens kits before but a local place sells them in exchange for OEM.
I think one needs an account but I don`t think one needs to be a dealer, give them a call, they will tell you what is necessary.I once worked for a local Husqvarna dealer/rental shop and have used the old account ever since even though the shop closed15 years ago.

Latest posts

Back