What color.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, that's not too bad. I'll look into it. Agree with your comments about staying alert.

i pay £9ex vat, which is obviously more than normal mix, but there is no chance of not mixing it and wreaking kit, better for heath (and stay more alert) and in all fairness 5l a day is normally plenty and if you cant afford the extra £3 for above benefits something is seriously wrong,

its also a good selling point that you use the most environmentally friendly fuels/oils as i use bio bar oil as well (mainly for conservation and council work)

$18 for just over 1 US gallon...? wow... My 088 will eat that in less then a hour milling... my blower in maybe 1.5 hours... and we complain that our gas is over $3 a gallon... :greenchainsaw:

$18 for just over 1 US gallon...? wow... My 088 will eat that in less then a hour milling... my blower in maybe 1.5 hours... and we complain that our gas is over $3 a gallon... :greenchainsaw:

Then you need to add VAT at 17.5%. They do a 4 stroke fuel which is a little cheaper, but you would want to run your V8 truck on it :censored:

Screw the enviroment i aint paying near double for Aspen!!!!
Hey Woodbine where do you buy your aspen? Frank nicols? Im in Ness but work in Alness Dingwall Invergordon Muir of ord etc so were practically neighbours!

Hi! No not Frank Nicols (very expensive) but Macleods Tain (much more competitive especially for Husky). Are we talking about Ness in Lewis ? Fair amount of travelling (not I suppose in American terms) .

Hi! No not Frank Nicols (very expensive) but Macleods Tain (much more competitive especially for Husky). Are we talking about Ness in Lewis ? Fair amount of travelling (not I suppose in American terms) .

INVERNESS!!!!
Macleods are fantastic for prices! Shame he didnt do Stihl as well:cry:
Have you checked out the shooting section? What you see is most likley only 10% of what he has!

I'm not a shooter but I will say for a relatively small shop what they do in guns , binoculars, chainsaws they do well and competitively I've had some good deals out of there.

Back