Wiggs, dude!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I'll get the job on the 65 white and red pines that came down on an island up here. Coupla widowmakers, lotta twisted and broken stuff, lotta uprooted trees. Some of them 200 years old (island was purchased and in private hands before logging started here).

I've got the Weber Custom full-wrap handle shipped, and put the 36-inch ES back on the 660 and left on the 8-pin rim. Should make quick work of that pine.

Well, it's a lot of pine, so we best not talk about quick work. Then all those logs are coming off via barge in summer or via truck/trailer in winter, some to go to another island where a guy wants to use them to build a house. Slash stacked in piles for me to burn this winter. Definitely a longer-term job.

Islands make everything a little tougher. :)

I'm thinking of picking up the MS441 CM as well. Seriously. I mean it. I'm not just trying to piss off Jeremy-hairemy. :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Last edited:
Looks like I'll get the job on the 65 white and red pines that came down on an island up here. Coupla widowmakers, lotta twisted and broken stuff, lotta uprooted trees. Some of them 200 years old (island was purchased and in private hands before logging started here).

I've got the Weber Custom full-wrap handle shipped, and put the 36-inch ES back on the 660 and left on the 8-pin rim. Should make quick work of that pine.

Well, it's a lot of pine, so we best not talk about quick work. Then all those logs are coming off via barge in summer or via truck/trailer in winter, some to go to another island where a guy wants to use them to build a house. Slash stacked in piles for me to burn this winter. Definitely a longer-term job.

Islands make everything a little tougher. :)

I'm thinking of picking up the MS441 CM as well. Seriously. I mean it. I'm not just trying to piss off Jeremy-hairemy. :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I think Jeremy really is curious about it, I don't believe he hates something he never tried. That's the impression I got.

I like Stihl, jonsered and Husqvarna ... Respect them as quality tools. Reason my saws are Stihl is because I have great support networks in this area. I have always gotten my money's worth out of any of these saws.

hey stihlinely, could ya do us a favor and post a pic of your full wrap when you get it installed???? I want one! but i need a big saw first! :)

hey stihlinely, could ya do us a favor and post a pic of your full wrap when you get it installed???? I want one! but i need a big saw first! :)

Will do. :)

But you don't need a big saw for one of these full wraps. Get yourself an 044/440/441 or 046/460. The 70ccc class is only medium sized, and they do like wearing full wrap handles.

I have a line on a 044 ;) It will have a port job, and hopefully be wearing a full weber wrap! I have 'plans' is all i can say at the moment! :msp_w00t:

Thank you Gypo for not only bumping this thread back but liking my posts to lead me here....

This thread is farking awesome...!

And lol Wiggz is such a jabronie.....
No problem, my pleasure. I found out that quoting and liking brings hits and makes for some good discussion.
For those who start a thread it's important to give a like to every poster regardless of what they say. This keep the thread going.

Thank you Gypo for not only bumping this thread back but liking my posts to lead me here....

This thread is farking awesome...!

And lol Wiggz is such a jabronie.....

eb745a136866ee053a0d93941a527cafc8a4cc37c60d00209bee1ce15b2cfbf1.jpg

Back