woods port saw video thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope but if I'm not mistaken you got the 2166 from Dustin who got it from Randy who traded me for it lol
Right you are.
What did you replace it with.
The bar came of a 2165 I owned a few summers ago, another member snagged it off me.
Glad you didn't own the 365 sp too, because I would have been out of saws then to try :laugh:.

Right you are.
What did you replace it with.
The bar came of a 2165 I owned a few summers ago, another member snagged it off me.
Glad you didn't own the 365 sp too, because I would have been out of saws then to try :laugh:.
Lol I got a few classics for it. The saw had about 5 tanks thru it when I got it, I put no more than 10 and I don't think Randy put any thru it.

My 034 super only has a base delete, muffler mod and .025 off the key. It runs good but watching all these videos of ported saws makes me want more!
I ported my 036 and this 034 super as close as I can to the same and there very close but the 034 is just a little bit stronger.

There 185-190lb work saws with all there oe parts.

I can squeeze you in if you want yours ported.

Same spot and same direction? Damn I'd ask the owner for hazard pay. Wait that's you oh well.

It is the first one in that spot and it was going the opposite direction but my wife took the pic and killed it,I wasn't there so it don't count. Lol

On my road though up by the house

Latest posts

Back