World's fastest pole climber

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ekka

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
You have all been so good of recent and I feel I should share this prized video I have held onto with you.

This is the man, yes an Aussie, holds the world record for the fastest pole climb, 80' in your scale.

It's a little different to the ways you may be accustomed to seeing it. We measure the way up only.

Enjoy, and it is the real deal.

www.palmtreeservices.com.au/video/bondpoleclimber.wmv 18mb long.

Last edited:
cool gaffs...i've thought of that idear...however, i do like when they're going up and down...cuz you can make time up by having the balls to wizz down, which is the scariest part it think...

I wish i pole climbed! Mind you i kinda hate climbing poles...I'm so used to climbing fairly thick barked trees I hate the hard ones with almost no bark...like arbutus....Speaking of black bears, one of the guys i worked with got called to go get one out of a tree....It had been shot by a bow (don't know why people insist on hunting big game with bows) and ran up a tree and died on a limb about 40' up...it was right on the side of the road so it was a bit of an eyesore...especially to tourists! By the time my buddy got to it it was just skin and bones...

I wish i pole climbed! Mind you i kinda hate climbing poles...I'm so used to climbing fairly thick barked trees I hate the hard ones with almost no bark...like arbutus....Speaking of black bears, one of the guys i worked with got called to go get one out of a tree....It had been shot by a bow (don't know why people insist on hunting big game with bows) and ran up a tree and died on a limb about 40' up...it was right on the side of the road so it was a bit of an eyesore...especially to tourists! By the time my buddy got to it it was just skin and bones...
Dang now that is slow! :hmm3grin2orange:

Back