yellow page advertisement

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted this once before, The best value I have had so far is the towns local Business Association. For $35 you get your name and a few sentences about your company on the website, and they send out a flier with the same info to 1,700 homes in my local area. I got 10 jobs from it last year which through word of mouth led to 20 more. An excellent way to improve your business.

I posted this once before, The best value I have had so far is the towns local Business Association. For $35 you get your name and a few sentences about your company on the website, and they send out a flier with the same info to 1,700 homes in my local area. I got 10 jobs from it last year which through word of mouth led to 20 more. An excellent way to improve your business.

Good post Mike! I tried putting my number in all the stalls at the area bars. Got a lot of calls but didnt generate as much business as I had hoped:dizzy:
just kidding about that!

Been contemplating sending some sexy babes around with my cards
to drum up some business!

That sounds good to me, but..... something I hadn't really thought about untill I was reading a thread here about creating a website is that most customers are women. Unless these women are attracted to the female gender that might not make good business sence. Most of the people who call me and I talk with are women, sometimes married sometimes not. So keep this in mind when designing and implementing a marketing strategy....

That sounds good to me, but..... something I hadn't really thought about untill I was reading a thread here about creating a website is that most customers are women. Unless these women are attracted to the female gender that might not make good business sence. Most of the people who call me and I talk with are women, sometimes married sometimes not. So keep this in mind when designing and implementing a marketing strategy....

Yeah I already have those customers covered :laugh:
Husky men the ladies flock to ya know!

Latest posts

Back