"You Suck" Thread 2016--Pics required!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got the Homelite Super EZ I've been wanting. I have 2 all red ones with black air filter covers and wanted one with the white paint. I also got the original case which I didn't have. $50 and only problem was sticky labels on saw, I peeled one off air filter cover and paint came off with it so I left the others on.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 85
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    905.1 KB · Views: 91
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1,012.3 KB · Views: 87
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    945.2 KB · Views: 75
I didn't want to post this one until they arrive in the mail but I couldn't wait. I picked up two Poulan 5200s for a total of $350. The seller seems like a very stand up guy and said both are run without any problems. I can't wait to tear into them and start by restoring one including a full paint job. I really was looking for a 5400 but I cannot complain. Now no more saws for a while! :D

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    73.4 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    68.3 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    67.3 KB · Views: 48
friend of mine called me about an 064R on CL...knew I was looking for one. Got it for $325...oh let the hate begin! :zpong:

2q2fhvq.jpg

2dchbo3.jpg

unlimited coil
2a8f7ex.jpg

no serial number...must be hottt :D
x5153.jpg

50:1 orange bottle stihl. :mad:
285qno.jpg

2mqudtk.jpg

2jg1jqa.jpg

KS
zuf5lw.jpg

Time to clean it up and do a gasket delete... (using dirko)

1pfdqd.jpg

2iksdo4.jpg

Oooohhh, YOU SUCK!!! Were they even gased. We need some glamour shots of those. Whats that plate on the 262 air filter cover?

Oooohhh, YOU SUCK!!! Were they even gased. We need some glamour shots of those. Whats that plate on the 262 air filter cover?
Yeah, they were definitley run. The 55 needs some pieces, and the 346 will be a good project. The 262 needs a good cleaning, and the plate is a Dealer ID thing. Personally, I'd be pissed if a dealer riveted something on my new saw.

Yeah, they were definitley run. The 55 needs some pieces, and the 346 will be a good project. The 262 needs a good cleaning, and the plate is a Dealer ID thing. Personally, I'd be pissed if a dealer riveted something on my new saw.

I, on the other hand, like dealer stickers. Especially by local shops.
4c85d32a2451a305d51cfbc698f814b4.jpg

Zoom in.

Mo. Jim worked for them part time long ago.

Wow, in the pics they look good! Is the 262 the one with the 87 carb and the desired cylinder?

I, on the other hand, like dealer stickers. Especially by local shops.
4c85d32a2451a305d51cfbc698f814b4.jpg

Zoom in.

Mo. Jim worked for them part time long ago.
Stickers are fine with me, and I like the ones I have that are from other parts of the US, but for a dealer to drill through covers to attach shop advertising with rivets is pretty ballsy. IMO.
Wow, in the pics they look good! Is the 262 the one with the 87 carb and the desired cylinder?
Oh, they're good enough, especially for the few bucks I paid. The 262 has an HDA-120 carburetor.

Very ballsy indeed. I had a car dealer change out my (purchased) license plate frames and throw their plastic dealer advertisement ones on my wifes truck once, I went nuts to say the least.

Back