My fireplace I built

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thunder

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Here is my fireplace I built a few years ago. I know you could understand the amount of work it took, cause I know all you guy are hard workers. Since cut firewood thoughout the year is not easy. So enjoy the pics, but just don't ask me how long it took me to build it. ROLF

See ya,

Thunder

Last edited:
Here is my fireplace I built a few years ago. I know you could understand the amount of work it took, cause I know all you guy are hard workers. Since cut firewood thoughout the year is not easy. So enjoy the pics, but just don't ask me how long it took me to build it. ROLF

See ya,

Thunder

Is that real stone? Nice work.

Nice job :clap: That is one nice fireplace and house from what I can see.

What a great job you did, I am sure you are proud of the compliments you get on your craftmanship. Can't imagine anyone saying anything but "Wow, that is nice", followed with a "how long did that take?" he he...

attachment.php

what do you have to pay for stone like that im assuming real stone not cultred that type of stone is harvested like crazy around here most of it goes on truck to atlanta i know what the guys sell it for around here just wondering what final user price is. fireplace looks awsome great work gettin to be lost art one old timer around here still does it truly a sight to behold :clap:

Latest posts

Back