• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 020t jug

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only came across a jug wish I had a whole saw preferred a 200t with the divider in the ports. Still have a older still top handle with the side mount carb it's a basket I should say a bucket case is how I got it needs av mounts and probably a few other parts

I only came across a jug wish I had a whole saw preferred a 200t with the divider in the ports. Still have a older still top handle with the side mount carb it's a basket I should say a bucket case is how I got it needs av mounts and probably a few other parts

Which model number saw are you referring to that's a "bucket case" that needs AV mounts an few others?? An forgive me but I'm a rook to rebuilding these things, picking it up as a hobby. I bought a semi complete saw an a crankcase both 020T/200Ts. So obviously I need a jug for the one crank case. So what I'm getting at that I'm not understanding is how you said you preferred a 200T with a divider in the ports?? Meaning this is a 020T so no divider?? Kinda confused a little. I looked at the pics an I can't see any kinda divider in the ports so I'm gonna look up a 200t jug. Thanks for the help. An what's your zip so I could get a price for shipping. Thanks

I do have the jug in the pic. It is for the more modern 020t almost same as the 200t..
And I also have a basket case 020av. The 020av is a side mount carburetor unlike the 020t that has the carburetor at the rear of the top handle

Latest posts

Back