026 cylinder ID

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a box of 026 parts the other day. I'm trying to find what bore the cylinder is to order a new piston. I don't have calipers so I was wondering if there is another way to figure this out. The cylinder is marked with a B on top. Beside Mahl is W12 and 44ZK1 if this helps at all.
The numbers (44 in this case) in the Mahle casting numbers aren't a reliable indicator of the bore, they just tell the bore of the first cylinders in a "family" of cylinders.

Two notable exemples are the P5000 family, where 44, 45 and 46mm all have "44" in the casting number - and the 371xp family, where 48, 50 and 51,4mm ones all have "50".

The numbers (44 in this case) in the Mahle casting numbers aren't a reliable indicator of the bore, they just tell the bore of the first cylinders in a "family" of cylinders.

Two notable exemples are the P5000 family, where 44, 45 and 46mm all have "44" in the casting number - and the 371xp family, where 48, 50 and 51,4mm ones all have "50".
Good to know. Thank you Niko!

I wouldn't say a lot. Not even close compaired to some here but I do love saws. Just a country boy who loves fast things haha

Back