026 IPL and service manual

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skooks

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Gentlemen: I just scored a dead 026 from my neighbour for free. I took a quick look at it and it does not appear to be seized. I’m not sure what he did to it because all he will tell me is that it doesn’t work and isn’t worth repairing. I don’t agree! It is very lightly used and almost looks like new. B&C are barely worn. I am determined to bring this saw back from the dead. Can anyone point me to an IPL and service manual for the 026?

Thanks very much.

Don

Never had one myself. Either it's very popular or very problematic

PM me with an email address and can send the IPL and service manual.

Stihl 026 Repair Manual

Gentlemen,

I have the IPL for the Stihl 026, but in need of a service manual/repair manual, if you have an idea let me know.
:chainsaw:

Thanks
Houston

Resurrecting an old thread here...

Is this Service Manual still available from anyone? My 026 that I bought new just gave up the ghost. I can't complain though, it's cut a LOT of wood over the years.

Rather than buy a new version, I want to fix this one. Thank you in advance!

Paul

I got IPL and owners manual. If any interest PM me your email addy.

I know this is off an old post but could you send me an ipl for 024/026 024avs?I'm having trouble getting a flywheel that fit my 024avs, i received one from another member but it has a 20mm seal surface and I need one with a 17mm seal id,
Thank you very much

Back