029 died yesterday

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It may happen again, if there is some damage on the threads. It may be that the plug was not installed tightly enough to begin with. The plug screwed in fine. I had no trouble getting it started and it firmed up well. Usually when a plug strips out, the first few threads in the cylinder are rough, and that was not the case. The only was to find out is to run it and see!!

It may happen again, if there is some damage on the threads. It may be that the plug was not installed tightly enough to begin with. The plug screwed in fine. I had no trouble getting it started and it firmed up well. Usually when a plug strips out, the first few threads in the cylinder are rough, and that was not the case. The only was to find out is to run it and see!!

Outstanding! It's never that easy usually. You would think they guy who brought it in would have checked? :laugh:

He had pretty much finished cutting for the day and didn't want to mess with it. He's not very mechanically inclined, so I told him I would look at it for him. I think if he needed it more that day, he would have looked it over more. It's nice when its easy!!

Back