029 oil pump where to buy stihl only?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cop0110

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
My buddies oil pump on its junk. He bought it used blabla and needs a oil pump. Can he get one somewhere else ?
'

Why yes.......

I am err... a "Stihl" dealer.........................

ME sell you oil pump long time Joe............

Or many of our other "fine" sponsers.......

Ask Calvin first though.....

Well it AINT my saw I was trying to help a buddy with no internet or money out.... And Im not gonna loan a saw. I had a 029 super and sold it after I found this site. After I sold several old saws I have my 361, 460 and a old 031.......................................................................................................:greenchainsaw:

Why yes.......

I am err... a "Stihl" dealer.........................

ME sell you oil pump long time Joe............

Or many of our other "fine" sponsers.......

Ask Calvin first though.....

:censored: You I was HELPING A BUDDY OUT AND ASKING A QUESTION. I WOULD GET THE :censored: PART FROM A STIHL DEALER :censored: :censored: BUT ITS FOR A BROKE FRIEND OF MINE. Look at my saws... money aint broke me.. :censored: I will end up getting his:censored: fixed ....:censored: I was just atempting to assist someone out..... thats it.... Ive been there and dont wannabe again...

I guess I will take care of my own... I see UR a OBAMMA FAN..............................................................................U:clap

WHOAAA.......Everbody lighten up! JEEZ, the guy is tryin to help a broke friend get his saw runnin. You guys are givin him $hit. What up with dat?

Dude, Ebay will be your best bet. I think that pump works on other saws or vice versa. A new pump is about 70 bucks, you should be able to get an Ebay pump shipped to you for 20 bucks. The pumps don't usually go out, have you checked the worm gear? The spring that engages the clutch drum?

My buddies oil pump on its junk. He bought it used blabla and needs a oil pump. Can he get one somewhere else ?
'

When I read this post I see nothing that says" My friend is poor and needs a free oilpump to fix his saw" What I see and probably Fish too is somebody asking where to get Stihl parts from. I think cop0110 owes Fish an apology for putting all those censored smileys in that response.:cheers:

:censored: You I was HELPING A BUDDY OUT AND ASKING A QUESTION. I WOULD GET THE :censored: PART FROM A STIHL DEALER :censored: :censored: BUT ITS FOR A BROKE FRIEND OF MINE. Look at my saws... money aint broke me.. :censored: I will end up getting his:censored: fixed ....:censored: I was just atempting to assist someone out..... thats it.... Ive been there and dont wannabe again...

I guess I will take care of my own... I see UR a OBAMMA FAN..............................................................................U:clap

FFS princess... lighten up.

Nobody was causin' you any harm... your question was not even phrased very well...

If you never visit the site again... good riddance. We don't need anymore crybabies around here...

You obviously want something for nothing... not gonna fly too well... especially if you're makin' ridiculous political digs in the saw forum... what a joke. :rolleyes:

Gary

Ok, Im sorry Fish and everbody that was offened. I was trying to help out my buddy that was trying to use one of my saws I was an :censored: :censored: Sorry:givebeer: And should have not been drink when I posted. Fish I am sorry. I have read allot of your posts and you didnt diserve my response.. Not Ive not found him a oil pump. he bought it used and the whole pump is messed up or missing. He got screwed really bad.. After I told him aint no way I would loan my saw. I felt saw bad as the response I left Fish and cut a bunch of logs he can split today. I am a 3rd shifter so he had something to do when he got home this evening

No, I was just teasing a bit. I sell a lot of parts like that on e-bay.
I succeed because Stihl's parts prices are way too high.

As far as me being a "Stihl" dealer, not in Stihl's mind. To them I am
a black/grey market sumbag................

Okay, ok "gray" market cummbag

you yankees sure talk funny.......

spell funny too.

I am sure Obama did well in Cleveland, eh?

My spelling suffers when I am sober............

Last edited:
Back