036 Piston wear

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P O S !!!!!

I' d Go after a refund,,,,,, I'd agree with a prevoius post,,, if thats a new piston with 20 hrs,,,, something is wayyyyyy Wrong!!!!!! I'd believe 2500 hrs,,, it's wore slap out,,,,, No pun Intended,,,,, Im sorry but that sux :sucks: :sucks: :sucks: :deadhorse:

As others have stated if the crank and bearings are good it can be made a sweet lil saw again,,,

I just get hacked off when a sleazy bay ripoff artist does cr@p like that!!!!! JMHO Blatant mis-representation,,,,, commonly known a Fraud!!!!!!

Last edited:
A couple things.... even 036 parts saws go for good money, hey I've been looking. If you need the money back for a functioning saw, parting it out or selling it as a parts saw will fetch you your money back. On the other hand... Does it feel smooth? If so, I'd go get a leakdown test....if that ends up ok, clean up the cylinder, put a piston in it and go cutting. They are great saws, very much worth having.

I just took a look at the e-prey listing and all I can say is Do your :censored: eyes work? Sorry you got ripped off the description is somewhat deceiving but the pictures tell all I would charge 20 bucks to take a saw in that condition Well I might take it for free. I think you should try to get some of your money back and part it out like the guys on here are advising you to do. Good luck.

DID NO ONE SEE THE BROKEN PISTON SKIRT?????

Hey, you're not in a bad spot. Put it back on ebay as a parts saw and say the piston is trashed or get one of our awesome saw techs to help you out with what you need. These guys help people out every day.

BTW you should have known better from the pics. Pride of ownership is key if you buy used.

Fred

Sorry you got screwed. I got mine from a fellow AS member and paid 250 for mine and it looks great but is very worn out, the rip offs are everywhere and not just ebay :sucks:

I just took a look at the e-prey listing and all I can say is Do your :censored: eyes work? Sorry you got ripped off the description is somewhat deceiving but the pictures tell all I would charge 20 bucks to take a saw in that condition Well I might take it for free. I think you should try to get some of your money back and part it out like the guys on here are advising you to do. Good luck.

What looks like crap, most likely is crap.........:pumpkin2:

Back